- Penn (4-1): Jake Balis recorded 25 carries for 90 yards with a score in the Kingsmen’s 21-0 win over Elkhart.
- Mishawaka (4-1): Ethan Bryce recorded three carries for 65 yards with a score in the No. 7 (Class 5A) Cavemen’s 42-7 win over Plymouth.
- Warsaw (5-0): Reed Zollinger carried the ball 45 times for 313 yards with four touchdowns in the Tigers’ 45-21 win over No. 9 (Class 4A) NorthWood.
- Northridge (4-1): Brayden Clark tossed for 94 yards with a touchdown and ran for 74 yards with two scores in the No. 7 (Class 4A) Raiders’ 43-6 win over Goshen.
- New Prairie (4-1): Marshall Kmiecik had 17 carries for 223 yards with three touchdowns and completed all three of his passes for 23 yards in the Cougars’ 29-26 win over Saint Joseph.
Bremen (3-2): Silas Laidig went 17-of-29 for 201 yards with a score and ran for two more touchdowns in the Lions’ 35-24 loss to Jimtown.
Concord (3-2): Jaron Thomas scampered 11 times for 205 yards with three touchdowns in the Minutemen’s 52-0 blanking of Wawasee.
NorthWood (3-2): Owen Roeder was 20-of-26 for 293 yards and ran for a score for the Panthers against Warsaw.
Riley (5-0): Dominick Jolley raced 12 times for 100 yards with four touchdowns in the Wildcats’ 46-6 win over Indianapolis Washington.
Saint Joseph (3-2): Alex Ortiz went 20-of-29 for 255 yards with four scores for the Indians against New Prairie.
Jimtown (2-3): Ty Zartman rumbled for a career-high 212 yards with three scores on 26 carries for the Jimmies against Bremen.
Marian (2-3): Luke Marr accounted for the game-winning score in overtime with a 10-yard run in the Knights’ 13-6 win over Adams.
Washington (2-3): Torrey Wilson tallied a touchdown in the Panthers’ 48-6 win over Clay.
Adams (1-4): Braylon Williams hauled in an 87-yard touchdown pass for the Eagles against Marian.
Clay (0-5): Liam Wolf had a four-yard touchdown pass for the Colonials against Washington.
Elkhart (1-4): Darrion Jackson caught five passes for 47 yards for the Lions against Penn.
Glenn (3-2): In their 37-8 loss to Knox, the 37 points allowed were the most by the Falcons since a 42-6 setback to LaVille on September 30, 2022.
Goshen (0-5): Drew Elliott returned a kickoff 80 yards for a score for the RedHawks against Northridge.
Plymouth (2-3): Chris Johnson managed seven tackles for the Rockies against Mishawaka.
Wawasee (1-4): Luke Keim was 6-of-18 for 64 yards for the Warriors against Concord.
Glenn (3-2) at Bremen (3-2): The Falcons are looking to halt a three-game losing streak to Bremen.
Jimtown (2-3) at Tippecanoe Valley (5-0): The Jimmies are going for their seventh straight victory over Tippecanoe Valey.
Penn (4-1) at Marian (2-3): In their last two meetings, the Kingsmen have outscored Marian, 77-3.
Warsaw (5-0) at Mishawaka (4-1): The Tigers have won two of the previous three meetings with Mishawaka.
Washington (2-3) at Riley (5-0): The Panthers have dropped four of the previous five contests against Riley.