- Mishawaka (5-0): Ethan Bryce scored a pair of touchdowns for the No. 2 (Class 5A) Cavemen in their 36-7 win over Plymouth.
- NorthWood (5-0): Parker Filley came up with a pair of touchdown receptions in the No. 5 (Class 4A) Panthers’ 42-21 win over Warsaw.
- New Prairie (5-0): Noah Mungia caught a 49-yard pass for a touchdown and added scoring runs of 37 yards and one yard in the No. 5 (Class 4A) Cougars’ 35-7 win over Saint Joseph.
- Warsaw (4-1): German Flores-Ortega ran 20 yards for a score and hauled in a five-yard touchdown pass for the Tigers against NorthWood.
- Penn (3-2): Jackson Griffith’s interception in the final minute sealed the Kingsnen’s 21-20 win over Elkhart.
Concord (2-3): Titus Hackworth tallied 21 carries for 110 yards in the Minutemen’s 16-0 win over Wawasee.
Elkhart (4-1): Braden Cook returned an interception 50 yards for a score for the Lions against Penn.
Glenn (3-2): Aden Johnson tossed for 210 yards and three touchdowns in the Falcons’ 42-21 loss to Knox.
Jimtown (3-2): Sam Garner scampered for 166 yards in the Jimmies’ 35-17 win over Bremen.
Riley (3-2): Dominick Jolley rambled 16 times for 109 yards with two scores in the Wildcats’ 51-6 win over Indianapolis Washington.
Marian (2-3): Brian Bultinck’s two interceptions lifted the Knights to a 7-6 win over Adams.
Northridge (2-3): Qade Carrington tossed four touchdown passes in the Raiders’ 32-10 win against Goshen.
Washington (1-4): Devin Devries found the end zone twice in the Panthers’ 52-0 win over Clay.
Adams (1-4): Josh Nziza converted field goals and 32 and 22 yards for the Eagles against Marian.
Bremen (2-3): Lance Moser ran 11 times for 114 yards with two scores for the Lions against Jimtown.
Clay (0-5): Marcus Rankin accounted for 86 total yards for the Colonials against Washington.
Goshen (1-4): Laish Detwiller raced five yards for a touchdown for the RedHawks against Northridge.
Plymouth (0-5): Max Lewandowski caught two passes for 11 yards with a score for the Rockies against Mishawaka,
Saint Joseph (2-3): Gavin Sparke hauled in an 11-yard touchdown pass for the Indians against New Prairie.
Wawasee (1-4): Hunter Tinkey raced 10 times for 45 yards for the Warriors against Concord.
Bremen (2-3) at Glenn (3-2): The Lions have won seven of the previous 10 contests with Glenn.
Elkhart (4-1) at Saint Joseph (2-3): In their last two meetings, the Lions have outscored Saint Joseph, 86-12.
Goshen (1-4) at Concord (2-3): The Minutemen are going for their sixth straight win over Goshen.
Marian (2-3) at Penn (3-2): The Knights have taken eight of their last 11 contests against Penn.
Mishawaka (5-0) at Warsaw (4-1): The Cavemen are looking to halt a two-game losing streak to Warsaw.