- Warsaw (4-1): Julius Jones took a kickoff back 88 yards for a touchdown in the Tigers’ 36-3 win over No. 7 (Class 4A) Northridge.
- Mishawaka (4-1): Payton Jones returned a fumble 56 yards for a score in the No. 6 (Class 5A) Cavemen’s 42-0 win over Plymouth.
- Northridge (4-1): Dylan Ritchie booted a 22-yard field goal for the Raiders against Warsaw.
- Concord (4-1): Zaven Koltookian came up with 5.5 quarterback sacks for the Minutemen in their 21-12 win at Goshen.
- New Prairie (4-1): Marshall Kmiecik ran for two touchdowns and threw for a third score in the Cougars’ 35-0 win over Saint Joseph.
Adams (3-2): Jeremiah Love was limited to 13 carries for 31 yards in the Eagles’ 35-3 loss at Marian.
Glenn (3-2): Nathan Creed raced for three touchdowns and caught a pass for another tally in the Falcons’ 28-7 win at Knox.
Jimtown (3-2): Landon Buchanan rushed 18 times for 99 yards and three touchdowns in the Jimmies’ 32-19 win over Bremen.
‘Marian (3-2): Kapafule Lusanga rambled 17 times for 93 yards and three touchdowns for the Knights against Adams.
NorthWood (3-2): Ethan Evers was 15-of-29 for 187 yards and two touchdowns in the Panthers’ 44-14 win over Wawasee.
Penn (1-4): Alec Hardrict scampered 20 times for 98 yards and four scores for the Kingsmen in their 31-3 win over Elkhart.
Washington (2-1): Marshawn Lottie carried the ball 10 times for 150 yards with two touchdowns in the Panthers’ 35-0 triumph over Clay.
Bremen (2-3): Austin McKenzie registered 68 yards on the ground with a score against Jimtown.
Clay (0-5): Ethan Bendit had 16 yards rushing for the Colonials against Washington.
Elkhart (2-3): Brady Krueper went 12-of-25 for 156 yards for the Lions against Penn.
Goshen (2-3): Brayden Hinkle came up with touchdown catches of 32 and 18 yards for the RedHawks against Concord.
Plymouth (0-5): Kwintin Heiny raced 11 times for 54 yards for the Rockies against Mishawaka.
Riley (1-3): The Wildcats had to cancel their contest at Mattawan (Michigan) because of Covid-19 issues in the program.
Saint Joseph (2-3): Joe Piontek managed just three rushes for 12 yards for the Indians against New Prairie.
Wawasee (0-5): Lucas Ringler accounted for both of the Warriors’ touchdowns against NorthWood.
Glenn (3-2) at Bremen (2-3): The Lions have won four of the last seven meetings against Glenn.
Mishawaka (4-1) at Concord (4-1): The Cavemen have taken two of the previous three matchups with Concord.
New Prairie (4-1) at Adams (3-2): The Eagles are looking to halt a three-game losing streak to New Prairie.
NorthWood (3-2) at Northridge (4-1): The Panthers have captured seven of the last 12 contests against Northridge.
Penn (1-4) at Marian (3-2): The Knights are playing their first “home” game against Penn since 1973.