- Adams (9-0): Gion Parks poured in 11 points in the No. 8 (Class 4A) Eagles’ 83-51 win over Lighthouse CPA.
- Marian (7-1): Richard Brooks scored the go-ahead basket in the No. 7 (Class 3A) Knights’ 50-48 win over Lawrence Central.
- Saint Joseph (6-2): J.R. Konieczny tallied a career-high 45 points in the No. 10 (Class 3A) Indians’ 98-61 win over Twin Lakes.
- NorthWood (7-1): Ben Vincent accounted for 10 points in the Panthers’ 54-37 win over Columbia City.
- Glenn (5-0): Jake Frankiewicz racked up 10 points in the Falcons’ 51-48 overtime win over East Noble.
- Riley (6-3): Blake Wesley ended with 31 points in the No. 9 (Class 4A) Wildcats’ 64-56 loss to Bowman Academy.
- New Prairie (6-2): Hunter Smith ended with 14 points in the Cougars’ 69-63 loss to Michigan City.
Bremen (3-2): Trevor Devine managed just three points in the Lions’ 51-42 loss to No. 9 (Class 2A) Central Noble.
Elkhart (4-4): Damarion Anderson netted 26 points in the Lions’ 66-65 loss to Fort Wayne Snider.
Northridge (5-2): Carter Stoltzfus had 25 points in the Raiders’ 65-51 win over Washington.
Penn (2-1): Joe Smith came up with four points for the Kingsmen in their 50-34 win over Concord.
Warsaw (5-5): Russ Winchester recorded 12 points in the Tigers’ 69-55 loss to Leo.
Clay (1-7): Christian Love’s 11 points lifted the Colonials to a 70-44 win over Westville to snap an 11-game losing streak dating back to last season.
Goshen (3-4): Gage Worthman’s 17 points helped the RedHawks in a 59-55 overtime win over LaVille.
Jimtown (2-5): Jontu Reed came up with 13 points for the Jimmies in their 57-39 win over Knox.
Mishawaka (2-1): DaVonn Parker mustered 15 points, including the game-winning bucket in the Cavemen’s 78-76 overtime win over Calumet.
Plymouth (2-7): Owen Yoder had four points in the Pilgrims’ 37-35 win over Whitko.
Wawasee (3-3): Keaton Dukes notched 22 points in the Warriors’ 56-52 overtime win against Fairfield.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Concord (0-4): Peyton Fish chipped in 19 points in the Minutemen’s 45-39 loss to East Noble.
Washington (1-4): Marcus Northern contributed 17 points for the Panthers against Northridge.
ON THE HORIZON
NorthWood (7-1) at New Prairie (6-2) (Tuesday): The Panthers have taken six of the previous nine meetings against New Prairie.
Glenn (5-0) at New Prairie (6-2) (Thursday): The Falcons are looking for their fifth straight victory over New Prairie.
Saint Joseph (6-2) at Penn (2-1) (Thursday): The Indians have dropped seven of the previous 10 games against Penn.
Adams (9-0) at Marian (7-1) (Friday): The Knights have won six of the last 10 contests with Adams.
Northridge (5-2) at Warsaw (5-5) (Friday): The Tigers are hoping to snap a three-game losing streak against Northridge.