- Adams (5-0): Quentez Columbus tallied eight points in the No. 9 (Class 4A) Eagles’ 69-52 win at LaPorte.
- Riley (5-1): Blake Wesley accounted for 36 points and 14 rebounds in the Wildcats’ 79-75 overtime win over Fort Wayne Snider.
- Marian (4-1): Richard Brooks tallied 14 points in the No. 7 (Class 3A) Knights’ 53-50 win over Elkhart.
- Saint Joseph (3-2): J.R. Konieczny registered 19 points in the No. 6 (Class 3A) Indians’ 71-46 loss to No. 3 (Class 4A) Homestead.
- Northridge (3-1): Clay Stoltzfus had seven points in the Raiders’ 60-51 win over Angola.
- Glenn (3-0): Carter Yung racked up 18 points in the Falcons’ 50-47 win over LaVille.
- NorthWood (5-1): Cooper Wiens recorded 12 points in the Panthers’ 42-32 win at Plymouth.
Bremen (3-1): Tony Hardin racked up 15 points in the Lions’ 46-33 win over LaVille.
Elkhart (4-3): Damarion Anderson racked up 20 points in the Lions’ 78-69 win over Valparaiso.
New Prairie (5-1): Hunter Smith recorded 18 points and 14 rebounds in the Cougars’ 70-45 win over Jimtown.
Penn (2-1): Caleb Applegate came up with nine points for the Kingsmen in their 50-34 win over Concord.
Warsaw (5-3): Judah Simfukwe had eight points in the Tigers’ 48-32 win over Portage.
Goshen (1-4): Isaac Sawatzky managed 11 points in the RedHawks’ 56-53 overtime win over Clay.
Jimtown (1-3): Nick Carithers accounted for 13 points in the Jimmies’ 57-33 win over Fairfield.
Mishawaka (1-1): Trent Johnson registered 24 points for the Cavemen in their 78-60 win over Elkhart Christian.
Washington (1-3): Cortez Redmond contributed eight points in the Panthers’ 71-65 overtime win over Clay.
Wawasee (2-1): Ethan Carey’s 16 points were not enough for the Warriors in their 63-48 loss to Warsaw.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Clay (0-5): Nick Wade accounted for 11 points in the Colonials’ 59-46 loss to Morgan Township.
Concord (0-3): Jack D’Arcy came up with five points for the Minutemen against Penn.
Plymouth (0-6): Easton Strain scored 17 points and grabbed nine rebounds in the Pilgrims’ 60-40 loss to Triton.
ON THE HORIZON
Adams (5-0) vs. Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger (2-2) (11 a.m. Tuesday at Carroll (Fort Wayne): The No. 9 (Class 4A) Eagles are in pursuit of their second straight 6-0 start to the season.
Adams (5-0) at Carroll (Fort Wayne) (5-0) (5 p.m. Tuesday): The Eagles have dropped five of the previous nine meetings with Carroll.
Bremen (3-1) at Central Noble (5-1) (Tuesday): The No. 10 (Class 2A) Cougars have won six of the last eight games against Bremen.
Wawasee (2-1) at Columbia City (2-3) (Tuesday): The Eagles have captured eight of the last 10 matchups against Wawasee.
Warsaw (5-3) at Valparaiso (3-1) (Wednesday): The Tigers have taken four of the previous seven contests with Valparaiso.