IHSAA State Football Finals Field announced
Friday, Nov. 27
11 am ET | Class 2A State Championship
Fort Wayne Bishop Luers (8-6) vs. Western Boone (10-4)
3 pm ET | Class 4A State Championship
Hobart (11-2) vs. Roncalli (12-1)
7 pm ET | Class 6A State Championship
Westfield (12-1) vs. Center Grove (13-0)
Saturday, Nov. 28
11 am ET | Class A State Championship
South Adams (13-0) vs. Covenant Christian (14-0)
3 pm ET | Class 3A State Championship
Indianapolis Bishop Chatard (12-1) vs. Danville (11-0)
7 pm ET | Class 5A State Championship
Zionsville (7-5) vs. Indianapolis Cathedral (12-1)
Dates: November 27-28, 2020.
Site: Lucas Oil Stadium, 500 S. Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis | Website
Tickets: $15 per person. All tickets this year are reserved seating and for one specific game only. Single game tickets may be purchased at participating schools. Contact schools for ticket distribution hours. Purchase tickets in advance through a participating school and $1 for every ticket sold will be reimbursed to that school. Any remaining tickets from the schools will go on sale at the Lucas Oil Stadium ticket office on gameday.
Gates Open: Lucas Oil Stadium will open its gates to fans beginning at 10 am ET (one hour prior to kickoff of the first game) each day.
Television: All six state championship games will air live on Fox Sports Indiana.
Webstream: For viewers outside of the Fox Sports Indiana coverage area, a live stream will be available at IHSAAtv.org. For those within the FSI coverage area, the stream will be available only on delayed basis following the conclusion of the telecast.
Radio: Each game will be broadcast on affiliates of the IHSAA Champions Network.
Determining Home Team: Decided by coin flip between coaches at Monday meeting before IHSAA state finals.
Official Football: The Wilson 1003 GST, the official football of the IHSAA state tournament, will be used.
1. Maintain social distancing.
2. Wear masks/face coverings at all times.
3. Only congregate with members of own household. Social distancing should be maintained between different household units.
4. The venue will be cleared of spectators after the awards ceremony of each game so spectators for the ensuing game will not be allowed admittance until the venue has been cleared.
1. Banners and posters are not allowed.
2. No battery powered or electronic noise makers, fireworks, recorded music, sirens or whistles are allowed.
3. Throwing of articles, including toilet tissue and baby powder, is not allowed.
4. No live animal mascots are permitted at anytime.