- Marian (6-0): Malcolm Anderson scampered 16 times for 70 yards and a touchdown for the No. 2 (Class 3A) Knights in their 20-16 win at Penn.
- Elkhart (6-0): Graham Elli returned an interception 70 yards for a score in the No. 6 (Class 6A) Lions’ 51-0 blanking of Adams.
- Warsaw (6-1): Juan Jaramillo had 25 carries for 126 yards and two touchdowns in the Tigers’ 42-17 win at Wawasee.
- Northridge (5-1): Justin Puckett rambled 14 times for 121 yards and two scores in the Raiders’ 28-17 win over Goshen.
- New Prairie (5-2): Bobby Sifford raced 11 times for 82 yards and three scores in the Cougars’ 38=0 blanking of Riley.
Bremen (4-3): Hunter Bennitt ran for two touchdowns and caught a pass for another tally in the Lions’ 39-14 win at Prairie Heights.
Concord (4-2): Jack D’Arcy caught eight passes for 93 yards and three scores for the Minutemen in their 21-14 overtime win over No. 4 (Class 2A) Eastside.
Jimtown (4-2): Ethan Devol accounted for 125 yards on the ground with a score in the Jimmies’ 45-7 wim over Washington.
Mishawaka (3-3): Chaz Hardy came up with 153 yards rushing and a touchdown for the Cavemen in their 30=16 win at NorthWood.
Penn (3-4): Alec Hardrict raced 28 times for 238 yards with five scores in the Kingsmen’s 49-20 win over Saint Joseph.
Plymouth (1-5): Jake Reichard tallied four touchdowns on the ground and threw a pass for another score in the Rockies’ 37-12 win over Wawasee.
Adams (3-4): Toryn Day tossed for just 101 yards for the Eagles against Elkhart.
Clay (1-6): Jamari Herring had just 30 yards rushing in the Colonials’ 49-0 loss to Angola.
Glenn (3-4): Chase Howe returned a fumble 80 yards for a touchdown and caught a five-yard pass for another tally in the Falcons’ 17-14 loss at LaVille.
Goshen (1-3): Brayden Hinkle caught a 64-yard touchdown pass for the RedHawks against Northridge.
NorthWood (2-3): Ethan Evers scampered 40 yards for a score for the Panthers against Mishawaka.
Riley (3-4): Xander Ward managed just three catches for 31 yards for the Wildcats against New Prairie.
Saint Joseph (2-5): Alex Ortiz hauled in six receptions for 155 yards with a score for the Indiana against Penn.
Washington (1-6): Marshawn Lottie finished with 21 carries for 81 yards and a score for the Panthers against Jimtown.
Wawasee (2-5): Nathan Larson caught a 40-yard touchdown pass for the Warriors against Warsaw.
Concord (4-2) at Northridge (5-1): The Minutemen are going for their third straight win over Northridge.
Jimtown (4-2) at Adams (3-4): The Jiimmies surrendered 39 points in their two losses and just 26 points in their four victories.
Marian (6-0) at Elkhart (6-0): The Lions have allowed just six points over the last eight quarters.
New Prairie (5-2) at Penn (3-4): The Kingsmen are looking to avoid their first winless regular season at TCU Freed Field since 1972.
Warsaw (6-1) at NorthWood (2-3): The Tigers have taken six of the previous 11 matchups against NorthWood.